When we set out to write the Nokia N8 review on FoneArena, we wanted to bring you a diverse, all-encompassing, balanced opinion of the first Symbian^3 device and the long time coming imaging flagship from the Finnish manufacturer. We were lucky to have had review units sent to many of our team members and that’s how, all throughout last week, we took you through a full Nokia N8 review from 6 different writers, each one discussing a certain aspect of it.Our team members in India, USA, UK , Europe and Middle-East contributed to this review.
- Day 1 – Hardware by Michael
- Day 2 – Camera by Sandeep
- Day 3 – Symbian 3 & UI by Rita & Sloan
- Day 4 – Multimedia by Sandeep
- Day 5 – Apps, Ovi Store and Maps by Jon Choo & Gaurav
- Day 6 – Phone Calls , Messaging , Email by Sloan
- Day 7 – Connectivity by Rita
We all hope you enjoyed the way we handled this review and plan to bring you more of the same in the future. I will be wrapping it up today and sharing some pros and cons, based on our previous coverage of the device, so that you can decide for yourself.