Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO launched the POCO F1 smartphone in India back in August 2018 running MIUI 9.6 Global Stable on top of Android 8.1 (Oreo). Xiaomi doesn’t follow any fixed update frequency for the MIUI Global Stable ROM but on average, the Global Stable ROM is updated once in 20-40 days.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of MIUI updates for POCO F1, also check out our POCO F1 content,
- Android 10 based Nitrogen OS for POCO F1
- Android 10 based Havoc OS for POCO F1
- Android 10 based Oxygen OS Port (ported from OnePlus 6) for POCO F1
- Android 10 based Pixel Experience for POCO F1
- How to Install Oxygen OS on POCO F1
- POCO F1 Hands-on and First Impressions
- POCO F1 Rosso Red Edition Photo Gallery
- POCO F1 Review: Deal of the Century
MIUI updates rolled out for the POCO F1 so far:
- [Jan 21, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 based MIUI 11.04.0.QEJMIXM with January Android security patch. The update weighs around 1.9GB in size and brings fixes for notification shade, Game Turbo Optimizations and more. [Download Link]
- [Oct 28, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 11 Stable 11.05.0.PEJMIXM with October Android security patch. The update weighs around 1.8GB in size and brings new features such as system-wide Dark Mode, Digital Wellbeing, New Minimalistic Design, Quick Replies, New Dynamic Sound Effects, Redesigned Settings Menu, Mi Share, Floating Calculator, Updated Mi File Manager and more to the devices, check out this post to learn more about MIUI 11 features. [Download Link]
- [Sep 21, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.3.8.0.PEJMIXM update. The update is 158MB in size, includes Android security patch for September, 2019. [Download Link]
- [Aug 19, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.3.7.0.PEJMIXM update. The update is 300MB in size, includes Mi Cloud sync improvements and also includes Android security patch for July, 2019. [Download Link]
- [July 24, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.3.6.0.PEJMIXM update. The update is 269MB in size, includes fix for notifications and also includes Android security patch for June, 2019. Some are reporting that the touch latency has been fixed. [Download Link]
- [June 15, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.3.5.0.PEJMIXM stable update. The update is 387MB in size, adds new Lock screen clock customization, Wi-Fi security optimizations, fix for Dual apps and also includes Android security patch for May, 2019 . [Download Link]
- [Apr 4, 2019]: Xiaomi started rolling out MIUI 10.3.4.0.PEJMIXM with March security patch, this update brought several features including 4K 60fps video recording, Game Turbo, Face unlock for App Lock, Widevine L1 support to play HD content on Amazon Prime Video and Hotstar, along with several bug fixes and optimizations to the smartphone.
- [Mar 9, 2019]: Xiaomi started rolling out MIUI 10.2.3.0.PEJMIXM with February security patch for the smartphone.
- [Jan 18, 2019]: Xiaomi started rolling out MIUI 10.2.2.0.PEJMIXM with December security patch, the update brought 960fps slow-motion video recording, and an enhanced low-light mode to improve low-light camera performance.
- [Dec 10, 2018]: Xiaomi started rolling out MIUI 10.1.3.0.PEJMIFI with November security patch, the update brought Android 9.0 (Pie) to the smartphone along with Google lens integration to MIUI Camera app and several bug fixes.
- [Nov 1, 2018]: Xiaomi started rolling out MIUI 10.0.4.0.OEJMIFH with October security patch based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), MIUI 10 update brought major changes like Redesigned Notification Panel, Redesigned Volume Sliders, Improved multitasking management, natural sound system, and a lot more to the POCO F1.