Xiaomi launched the Redmi K20 Pro smartphone in India on July 17th running MIUI 10.3 Global Stable on top of Android 9.0 (Pie). The smartphone has already started receiving Android 10 based MIUI 12 update in various regions including India.
MIUI 12 brings all-new design and animations along with new features such as Super Wallpapers, Floating Window, New Control Center, Enhanced Privacy Protection features such as Interceptor, Flare, Hidden Mask Mode and more to the devices, check out this post to learn more about MIUI 12 features.
Xiaomi doesn’t follow any fixed update frequency for the MIUI Global Stable ROM but on an average, the Global Stable ROM is updated once in 30-45 days. This post will help our readers in keeping track of MIUI updates for Redmi K20 Pro (codename ‘raphael’), also check out our Redmi K20 Pro content,
- Redmi K20 Pro Unboxing and First Impressions
- Redmi K20 Pro Carbon Black Photo Gallery
- Redmi K20 Pro Benchmarks and Gaming Review
- Redmi K20 Pro Review
MIUI Updates rolled out for the smartphone:
- [Sep 21, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 188.8.131.52.QFKINXM with September Android security patch. The update weighs just 408MBs in size. Users can now uninstall Mi Browser, and Mi Video app which were recently banned by the Indian Government. [Download Link]
- [Jul 18, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 184.108.40.206.QFKINXM with June Android security patch. The update weighs 241 MBs in size. [Download Link]
- [Jul 2, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 12 Stable update in India which is 2.3GB in size and for those who were already testing MIUI 12 it is 478MB. The update comes as MIUI 220.127.116.11.QFKINXM includes Android security patch for June 2020. [Download Link]
- [Jun 1, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 18.104.22.168.QFKINXM with May Android security patch. The update weighs 2.3GBs in size. [Download Link]
- [Mar 11, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 22.214.171.124.QFKINXM update with February Android security patch. The update is 631MB in size and includes new Vlog video mode. [Download Link]
- [Dec 19, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 126.96.36.199.QFKINXM update with November Android security patch. The update is 520MB in size and includes several fixes in Lockscreen and notification shade, Clock and fixes image overlapping in scrolling screenshots. [Download Link/ OTA from 188.8.131.52]
- [Nov 4, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 based MIUI 11 Stable 184.108.40.206.QFKINXM with October Android security patch for selected users. The update weighs around 2.2GB in size and brings MIUI 11 features such as New Minimalistic Design, Quick Replies, New Dynamic Sound Effects, Mi Share, Floating Calculator, Update Mi File Manager, Steps Trackers and more to Redmi K20 Pro, check out this post to learn more about MIUI 11 features. [Download Link]
- [Sep 23, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.4.8.0.QFKINXM with Android 10 and updated September 2019 security patch. The update is around 2.2GB in size and brings fixes for full-screen gestures and optimization for close rate in 32-bit apps. The fingerprint is much faster and this also brings Digital Wellbeing and New Ambient Display presets. Check all the new features here. [Download Link]
- [Aug 23, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.3.5.0.PFKINXM with updated July 2019 security patch. The update is around 446 MBs in size and brings fixes for noise in low volume, Google Contacts Lock, Game booster fixes and Mi Cloud optimization [Download Link]
- [July 18, 2019]: Xiaomi starts rolling out MIUI 10.3.3.0.PFKINXM with updated June 2019 security patch. The update is around 498 MB in size and brings Game Booster 2.0 to the device along with minor bug fixes.
- [June 13, 2019]: Xiaomi releases Android Pie based kernel source codes for the Redmi K20 Pro.
Note that Xiaomi follows staged roll-out, so the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader roll-out usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.