Xiaomi launched the Redmi K20 Pro smartphone in India on July 17th running MIUI 10.3 Global Stable on top of Android 9.0 (Pie). Xiaomi doesn’t follow any fixed update frequency for the MIUI Global Stable ROM but on an average, the Global Stable ROM is updated once in 30-45 days.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of MIUI updates for Redmi K20 Pro (codename ‘raphael’), also check out our Redmi K20 Pro content,
- Redmi K20 Pro Unboxing and First Impressions
- Redmi K20 Pro Carbon Black Photo Gallery
- Redmi K20 Pro Benchmarks and Gaming Review
- Redmi K20 Pro Review
MIUI Updates rolled out for the smartphone:
- [Mar 11, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 184.108.40.206.QFKINXM update with February Android security patch. The update is 631MB in size and includes new Vlog video mode. [Download Link]
- [Dec 19, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 220.127.116.11.QFKINXM update with November Android security patch. The update is 520MB in size and includes several fixes in Lockscreen and notification shade, Clock and fixes image overlapping in scrolling screenshots. [Download Link/ OTA from 18.104.22.168]
- [Nov 4, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 based MIUI 11 Stable 22.214.171.124.QFKINXM with October Android security patch for selected users. The update weighs around 2.2GB in size and brings MIUI 11 features such as New Minimalistic Design, Quick Replies, New Dynamic Sound Effects, Mi Share, Floating Calculator, Update Mi File Manager, Steps Trackers and more to Redmi K20 Pro, check out this post to learn more about MIUI 11 features. [Download Link]
- [Sep 23, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.4.8.0.QFKINXM with Android 10 and updated September 2019 security patch. The update is around 2.2GB in size and brings fixes for full-screen gestures and optimization for close rate in 32-bit apps. The fingerprint is much faster and this also brings Digital Wellbeing and New Ambient Display presets. Check all the new features here. [Download Link]
- [Aug 23, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.3.5.0.PFKINXM with updated July 2019 security patch. The update is around 446 MBs in size and brings fixes for noise in low volume, Google Contacts Lock, Game booster fixes and Mi Cloud optimization [Download Link]
- [July 18, 2019]: Xiaomi starts rolling out MIUI 10.3.3.0.PFKINXM with updated June 2019 security patch. The update is around 498 MB in size and brings Game Booster 2.0 to the device along with minor bug fixes.
- [June 13, 2019]: Xiaomi releases Android Pie based kernel source codes for the Redmi K20 Pro.
Note that Xiaomi follows staged roll-out, so the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader roll-out usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
MIUI v126.96.36.199 Changelog,
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
GPS toggle renames as “Location”
Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots