Samsung has released a teaser for a new smartphone in China that says The next big thing is coming. The image in the teaser shows a phone with metal body. The camera is present in the centre and there are antenna lines are seen above it. This could be the rumored Galaxy C9 that surfaced in benchmarks recently.
The smartphone also got certified by the FCC few days back confirming 4000mAh battery for the smartphone. It also got Bluetooth and Wi-Fi certification.
Samsung Galaxy C9 rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy C9 is expected to be announced in China later this month.