Samsung introduced the Galaxy C5 and Galaxy C7 smartphones in the new ‘C Series’ in China back in May. Now the Galaxy C9 (SM-C9000) has surfaced in Geekbench benchmark listing. This reveals 6GB of RAM, Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core SoC and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) for the smartphone.
The listing reveals Geekbench single-core score as 1304 and the multi-core score is 4366. This could be the first mid-range smartphone from Samsung with 6GB of RAM, because the top-end Galaxy ‘A series’ smartphone, Galaxy A9 Pro packs only 4GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy C9 rumored specifications
- (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
This could have a large screen and pack a huge battery with support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The Samsung Galaxy C9 is expected to be announced in China in coming months. We should get to know more details about the smartphone soon.
[Update: The Samsung C9 has now surfaced on AnTuTu revealing more details.]