Meizu today introduced EP51, it’s latest Bluetooth stereo headset at the m3 note launch event in China. It has three-stage design, silicone ear buds along with wing tips so that it doesn’t fall out even when running. The headset is made of aircraft-grade aluminium and weighs just 15.3 grams. It has nano waterproof coating that can protect the headset against sweat, but Meizu doesn’t recommend you to use it in rain.
It has a built-in microphone, call and volume control buttons and the cable is made of strong kevlar material. It promises up to 6 hours of continuous music playback or talk time on a single charge.
Meizu EP51 specifications
- Drive unit: φ8.6mm, Impedance: 16Ω, Sensitivity: 88dB, Maximum power: 10mW
- Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, aptX
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Music control buttons
- Dimensions: 16 x 23 x 25mm; Weight: 15.3g
- Up to 6h battery life and up to 15 days standby
The Meizu EP51 comes in Black with Red color and is priced at 269 Yuan (US$ 41.5 / Rs, 2765 approx.). It is now available for order in China and will go on sale starting from April 11th. No word on the global roll out yet.