Meizu just announced m3 note, the successor of last year’s m2 note in China. It has a same 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for fast focus in just 0.2 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. It has hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the second SIM as the microSD slot when required and comes with 4G LTE with voLTE support. It packs a huge 4100mAh battery that promises up to 17 hours of video playback.
Meizu m3 note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
The Meizu m3 note comes in Grey, Silver and Golden colors and is priced at 799 yuan (US$ 123 / Rs. 8,220 approx.) for 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant and 999 yuan (US$ 154 / Rs. 10,280 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant. Registration begins today and it will be available in China from April 11th. It will launch in India next month.