Lenovo India just sent out press invites for the launch of the Vibe X2 on November 6th, the company’s latest high-end smartphone in the X series. The Lenovo Vibe X2 was announced at IFA back in September and packs a 5-inch 1080p display, powered by a 2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6595 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Vibe UI 2.0 on top. It has a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel wide-angle front-facing camera.
Even though the invite doesn’t reveal anything, the three colors clearly says that it’s the Vibe X2 since it has a tri-layer design. We went hands-on with the Vibe X2 at the IFA, check out the video.
Lenovo Vibe X2 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595M Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 140.2 X 68.6 X 7.27mm; Weight: 120g
- 3G,Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe X2 comes in White, Red, Gold and Dark Grey colors. We should know the pricing at the launch on November 6th.