realme UI brings new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology) and more. Check out this post to learn about new features that realme UI brings to realme X2 Pro.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme X2 Pro, also check out our realme X2 Pro content,
- realme X2 Pro Unboxing and First Impressions
- realme X2 Pro Review
- How to uninstall apps on realme X2 Pro without root
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme X2 Pro so far,
- [Aug 26, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_C.31 with August Android security patch. The update weighs just 440 MBs in size and brings smooth scrolling, super nighttime standby, and DC dimming features that can be found under realme Lab section. The update also brings auto-scroll feature for scrolling screenshot, Super Power Saving Mode, Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager, Multi-user feature, a new notification panel toggle for OTG switch, short press power button to turn off the flashlight while screen-off along with several other bug fixes and optimizations. [Download Link]
- [Jul 31, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_C.29 with July Android security patch. The update weighs 362 MBs in size, fixes Game Space crash issue, voice jam issue when connected to Bluetooth headset using LDAC codec. It also fixes low minimum volume issue when connected to the Bluetooth headset along with interface display issue in dark mode. Turning on/off flight mode will not affect Bluetooth status of the device is also a feature that C.29 update brings to realme X2 Pro. [Download Link]
- [Jun 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_C.28 with June Android security patch. The update brings realme Link and realme PaySa as system app along with optimizations and bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [May 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_C.27 with May Android security patch. The update weighs 424 MBs in size and brings DocVault ID feature along with optimized screen recording. The update also brings fix for the issues causing rebooting during Wechat calls and touch failures in PUBG. [Download Link]
- [May 13, 2020]: realme announces realme UI long term beta program including Android 11 for realme X2 Pro.
- [Apr 25, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based RMX1931EX_11.C.25 with April Android security patch. The update weighs 547 MBs in size and brings new charging animation which was announced recently. It also fixes the camera issue that resulted into black face while shooting in HDR mode, the update also brings fix multiple issues as such Bluetooth headset delay while playing PUBG and screen splashing while rebooting. [Download Link]
- [Mar 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 to realme X2 Pro. The update comes as RMX1931EX_11_C.23 and brings March Android security patch along with all the new features. [Download Link]
- [Mar 3, 2020]: realme announces realme UI Early Access program for realme X2 Proahead of stable roll out later this month.
- [Feb 29, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_A.10 with February security patch. The update brings sunset to sunrise dark mode feature along with other bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Jan 29, 2020]: realme official Francis Wang has confirmed that realme X series devices will receive two major Android updates, so we can expect realme X2 Pro to receive Android 11 in the future.
- [Jan 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_A.09 with January security patch. The update brings Airtel and Jio VoWiFi support and some bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Jan 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_A.08 with December security patch. The update brings a dark mode quick switch toggle in the notification panel, HDR mode for videos and multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Nov 29, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1931EX_11_A.07 with November Android security patch. The update weighs around 581 MBs in size and brings Camera optimizations, fixes minor bugs and improves overall system stability. [Download Link]
- [Nov 28, 2019]: realme releases Android 9.0 based Kernel Source codes for realme X2 Pro and users can now unlock the bootloader.
- [Nov 25, 2019]: realme X2 Pro will be upgraded to Android 10 based realme UI in March 2020, confirms realme.
- [Nov 25, 2019]: realme announces ColorOS 7 Beta testing for realme X2 Pro.
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added Smooth scrolling feature
● Added Super nighttime standby feature
● Added DC dimming feature
● Added Camera Text scanner feature
● Added auto scroll feature in scrolling screenshot
● Added Super Power Saving Mode
● Added default sound recording device option
● Added Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager
● Added return button in the screenshot preview interface
● Added Multi-user feature
● Added Quick guide feature in the battery setting interface
● Added Quick guide feature in the security support interface
● Added Quick guide feature in the other settings interface
● Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
● Added automatic downloads option for app updates in the Wi-Fi interface
● Optimized automatically hide option for floating ball in the full screen interface
● Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
● Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
● Added short press power button to turn off the flashlight while screen-off
● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
● Fixed font display issue for charging animation
● Fixed crashing issue when opening hidden apps with access codes
● Fixed the probabilistic connection issue when using Wi-Fi