ZTE’s nubia recently introduce Z11 Max smartphone and will introduce the Z11 smartphone later this month. Now an upcoming mid-range nubia smartphone with the code number NX541J has been certified by TENAA in China. The phone packs a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, is powered by an Octa-Core processor which is rumored to be Helio P10 and packs 3GB of RAM. According to the images it will have a metal unibody design.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with 4G LTE connectivity and has a huge 4900mAh battery.
ZTE nubia NX541J rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.9GHz Octa Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 150.9×75.7×8.95mm; Weight: 174g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4900mAh battery
The ZTE nubia NX541J comes in silver color and is expected to be announced on June 28 along with the nubia Z11.