Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Mi 11 Pro / Ultra phones and the Mi 11 Lite later today. We already have the specifications of the Mi 11 Ultra and the Mi 11 Lite, now the company has confirmed that it will introduce the Mi 11i, which will be the global version of the Redmi K40 Pro+ that was introduced in China last month. We now have the press image of the Mi 11i, thanks to @evleaks. The image above shows the Mi 11i next to the Mi 11 on the left, Mi 11 Ultra in the centre and the Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Lite 5G on the right.
Mi 11i rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11, MIUI 12.5 coming soon
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm; Weight: 196g
- 5G SA/NSA (Dual SIM in Pro),Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6E in pro), Bluetooth 5.1 (Bluetooth 5.2 in Pro), GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4520mAh (Typical) battery with 33W wired QC3 + / PD3.0 fast charging
Mi 11 Lite 5G confirmed with Snapdragon 780G
After rumours, Xiaomi has confirmed that the Mi 11 Lite 5G will be the first phone to be powered by the latest Snapdragon 780G 5nm SoC. The Mi 11 Lite 4G version is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 732G SoC as rumoured earlier.
Mi 11 Ultra
A prototype of the Mi 11 Ultra surfaced last month that revealed the design of the phone and a small secondary screen on the back of the phone, which can display the content of the main screen. Now a new press image shows two large camera sensors, a periscope camera with 120x zoom option. It is said to pack Samsung ISOCELL GN2 50-megapixel 1/1.12″ main sensor, 48MP ultra-wide and a 48MP periscope telephoto camera.
Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun said that the Xiaomi event that is scheduled for today will take at least 4 hours since the company has a lot of products to be unveiled. It is expected to introduce over 15 products. Lei Jun also said that the conference will be broadcast live worldwide, in 7 languages, more than 50 countries and 91 platforms.