Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Mi 11 Pro and Ultra phones on March 29th. Earlier rumour revealed that Mi 11 Lite will also join them. Specifications and the rear design of the phone surfaced, and it said that the phone will be 6mm slim and weigh 150 grams. Now more renders of the phone have surfaced. The phone is said to come with Snapdragon 732G SoC for the 4G version as rumoured earlier, and there will also be a 5G version with upcoming Snapdragon 780G SoC with built-in Snapdragon X53 modem.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite rumoured specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen
- 4G – Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 5G – Octa Core (2.4GHz Dual Cortex-A78 + 1.8GHz Hexa Cortex-A55 CPUs) Snapdragon 780G 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642 GPU
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 5MP telemacro macro camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 164 x 74 x 6mm; Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4250mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 11 Lite 4G is said to come in Boba Black, Bubblegum Blue and”Peach Pink colours and cost 279 euros (US$ 329 / Rs. 23,920 approx.) for the 6GB + 64GB version and 329 Euros (US$ 388 / Rs. 28,205 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB version. The 5G model is said to come in Truffle Black, Citrus Yellow and Mint Green colours, and cost 399 Euros (US$ 470 / Rs. 34,200 approx.) for 6GB + 128GB version and 429 euros (US$ 506 / Rs. 36,775 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB version.