After rumours Xiaomi today confirmed that it will introduce Mi 11 Pro / Mi 11 Ultra in China and globally on March 29th. The teaser image shows a large curved screen and the phone has also posted an image of the Mi 11 Pro phone box. In global markets the company teases it as #XiaomiMegaLaunch where the company is expected to introduce both the phone and the Mi 11 Lite as well.
Based on earlier rumours the Mi 11 Pro / Ultra will feature a four-side curved punch-hole 6.8-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate, will be powered by Snapdragon 888 with up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, up to 512GB UFS 3.1 storage, pack triple rear cameras that includes Samsung ISOCELL GN2 50-megapixel 1/1.12″ sensor, 48MP ultra-wide and a 48MP periscope telephoto camera with support for up to 120x zoom. It could retain the 20MP front-facing camera from the Mi 10 Ultra.
A prototype that surfaced last month showed a small secondary screen on the back of the phone, which can display the content of the main screen. It is said to pack a 5000mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging with 67W GaN charger, 50W wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging. Some rumours revealed IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite rumoured specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 5MP telemacro macro camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 164 x 74 x 6mm; Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4250mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Mi Pad 5
There are also rumours of Mi Pad 5 with 10.95-inch QHD+ 144Hz screen, in-display fingerprint scanner, Snapdragon 870, 20MP+13MP dual rear cameras, 8.13mm sleek body and weigh 510g. Xiaomi already confirmed that it will launch a new tablet in 2021, but it is not clear if we can expect this at the March 29th event.
We should know more details about the phone before it goes official next week.