realme UI brings new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology) and more. Check out this post to learn about new features that realme UI brings to realme XT.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme XT, also check out our realme XT content,
- realme XT Pearl Blue Unboxing and First Impressions
- realme XT Pearl White Unboxing and Photo Gallery
- realme XT Review: Between Midrange and a Flagship
- How to uninstall apps on realme XT without root
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme XT so far,
- [Sep 19, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_C.07 with September Android security patch. The update weighs just 470MBs in size and brings Super nighttime standby and DC dimming features both of which can be found under realme Lab section. It also brings the Soloop video editing application along with an all-new Deep Cleanup feature. The update also brings several optimizations and bug fixes along with the aforementioned features. [Download Link]
- [Aug 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_C.06 with July Android Security patch. The update weighs 493MBs in size and brings smooth scrolling (can be found under realme Lab section) and multi-user feature to the device along with optimized screen recording and other system optimizations. Turning on/off flight mode will not affect Bluetooth status of the device is also a feature that C.06 update brings to realme XT. [Download Link]
- [Jun 18, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_C.05 with June Android Security patch. The update brings realme Link and realme PaySa apps, new lockscreen charging animation along with other bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [May 1, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_C.04 with April Android Security patch. The update weighs 340 MBs in size and brings DocVault ID feature, optimized audio quality for third-party apps along with other bug fixes.
- [Mar 24, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_C.03 with March Android security patch. The update brings a bunch of bug fixes to improve the overall performance. [Download Link]
- [Feb 29, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_C.02 with February Android security patch. The update brings Airtel and Jio VoWiFi to the device along with a couple of bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Feb 2, 2020]: Download link for Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 RMX1921EX_11.C.01 is now available on the realme official website, refer to this post to flash it manually on your device. [Download Link]
- [Feb 1, 2020]: A couple of users have reported that their devices got bricked during manual update, the company has removed the download page for realme XT from the website.
We have removed download link for the update from this post and would advise our readers to wait for OTA update instead of flashing the update manually.
- [Jan 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 RMX1921EX_11.C.01 to realme XT widely.
- [Jan 29, 2020]: realme official Francis Wang has confirmed that realme X series devices will receive two major Android updates, so we can expect realme XT to receive Android 11 in the future.
- [Jan 18, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 to realme XT. The update comes as RMX1921EX_11.C.01, weighs 3.52GB in size and brings realme UI to realme XT.
- [Dec 18, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.14 update with December security patch. The update adds a dark mode quick switch toggle in the notification panel and brings camera optimizations along with multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Nov 25, 2019]: realme XT will be upgraded to Android 10 based realme UI in January 2020, confirms realme.
- [Nov 21, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.13 update with fix for partial applications (such as Google Suite) crash issue. [Download Link]
- [Nov 13, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.12 update with November security patch. The update weighs around 222 MBs in size, brings nightscape mode to the front camera, and improves Ultra 64 MP mode camera performance along with Fingerprint recognition. [Download Link]
- [Oct 26, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.11 update, but it still has September security patch. The update weighs around 280MB in size, brings video recording through Wide-angle lens and Dark mode features to the device along with minor bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Oct 18, 2019]: realme announces ColorOS Beta program for realme XT.
- [Oct 18, 2019]: realme releases Android Pie based kernel source codes for realme XT and users can now unlock the bootloader.
- [Sep 18, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.10 update with September 2019 security patch. The update weighs around 279MB in size and brings camera improvements including improved image quality.
- [Sep 13, 2019]: realme XT will be upgraded to Android 10 in Q1 2020, confirms realme.
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android Security Patch: September, 2020
● Added Super nighttime standby feature and improved standby performance
● Added DC dimming feature: Formerly known as Low-brightness flicker-free eye comfort
● Added soloop
● Added default audio recording device options
● Added Deep Cleanup feature and improved background cleaning ability
● Added a return button in screenshot preview
● Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
● Added automatic download option for app updates when connected to Wi-Fi
● Added time display options for the status bar
● Added shortcuts at the bottom of security settings
● Added shortcuts at the bottom of other settings
● Optimized the experience in Wi-Fi settings
● Added the OTG switch
● Optimized the pop-up window for system updates notification
● Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
● Added auto scrolling feature in scrolling screenshot
● Fixed the probabilistic issue in scrolling screenshot
● Added the feature of long press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode
● Fixed the font size issue of charging animation
● Fixed the probabilistic stalling issue while using front camera in SLO-MO mode
● Fixed the issue that the fingerprint names are set to default when restarting the system in Multi-User mode
● Fixed the crashing issue of the search field in app list
● Android security patch: July, 2020
● Added the smooth scrolling feature
● Added multi-user feature
● Optimized screen recording feature
● Optimized the transparency of swipe back gesture style
● Optimized Bluetooth being turned off when flight mode is turned on mechanisam
● Fixed some known issues and improved system stability