This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme XT, also check out our realme XT content,
- realme XT Pearl Blue Unboxing and First Impressions
- realme XT Pearl White Unboxing and Photo Gallery
- realme XT Review: Between Midrange and a Flagship
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme XT so far,
- [Jan 18, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 to realme XT. The update comes as RMX1921EX_11.C.01, weighs 3.52 GB in size and brings all the new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology) and more. realme says it is a staged rollout and will be randomly pushed to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in coming days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
- [Dec 18, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.14 update with December security patch. The update adds a dark mode quick switch toggle in the notification panel and brings camera optimizations along with multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Nov 25, 2019]: realme XT will be upgraded to Android 10 based realme UI in January 2020, confirms realme.
- [Nov 21, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.13 update with fix for partial applications (such as Google Suite) crash issue. [Download Link]
- [Nov 13, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.12 update with November security patch. The update weighs around 222 MBs in size, brings nightscape mode to the front camera, and improves Ultra 64 MP mode camera performance along with Fingerprint recognition. [Download Link]
- [Oct 26, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.11 update, but it still has September security patch. The update weighs around 280MB in size, brings video recording through Wide-angle lens and Dark mode features to the device along with minor bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Oct 18, 2019]: realme announces ColorOS Beta program for realme XT.
- [Oct 18, 2019]: realme releases Android Pie based kernel source codes for realme XT and users can now unlock the bootloader.
- [Sep 18, 2019]: realme has started rolling out RMX1921EX_11_A.10 update with September 2019 security patch. The update weighs around 279MB in size and brings camera improvements including improved image quality.
- [Sep 13, 2019]: realme XT will be upgraded to Android 10 in Q1 2020, confirms realme.
• Updated UI to realme UI
• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
• Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic wallpapers.
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
• Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Added audio source selection for screen recording
• Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
• realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab