HMD Global has announced Nokia C20, the company’s budget Android Go Edition smartphone in China, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, is powered by Unisoc SC9863A SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 11 Go Edition with two years of security updates, packs an 8MP rear camera with LED flash along with a 2MP depth sensor and a 5MP front camera.
The phone features a sleek Nordic design with a casing that has been ergonomically designed for a better grip. It packs a 4950mAh built-in battery, compared to a removable 3000mAh battery in the C10 and C20 smartphones.
Nokia C20 Plus specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ V-notch 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 75.85 x9.5mm; Weight: 204.7g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 4950mAh battery
The Nokia C20 Plus comes in Ocean Blue and Graphite Black colours, is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 109 / Rs. 7,990 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from June 16th.