Motorola One Android One smartphone with the model number XT1941 has been certified by TENAA in China, after the press images of the phone surfaced in renders. The smartphone that surfaced in live images and TENAA certification was actually the P30 that was introduced in China earlier this week.
This certification site reveals a glass back, 5.86-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio screen with a notch, 2.2GHz Octa-Core SoC (which could be Snapdragon 626 or 630), up to 6GB RAM, 13MP rear camera along with a secondary camera that are separated by an LED flash in the middle, and an 8MP front camera. TENAA even says that the phone has four cameras, so it could house a secondary front camera.
The image shows a shiny metal frame, Motorola logo on the front, below the screen, and the fingerprint sensor is present on the back with a Motorola logo, similar to the P30. The image on TENAA doesn’t have an Android One branding on the back, compared to the render that surfaced earlier, so it might not be launched as an Android One smartphone in China.
Motorola One (XT1941) rumored specifications
- 5.86-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 6GB / 4GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.9×72.2×7.9mm; Weight: 162g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
The Motorola One is expected to come in Black, Gold and White/Silver colors. It could go official along with the Motorola One Power at the IFA later this month.