After the One Power, the Motorola One Android One smartphone with the model number XT1943 has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals a glass back, 6.18-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio screen with a notch, 1.8GHz / 1.6GHz Octa-Core SoC, up to 6GB RAM, 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras and a 12MP front camera.
Motorola One (XT1943) rumored specifications
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.6GHz / 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- 6GB / 4GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.8×75.9×8.9mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 2820mAh battery with fast charging
The Motorola One is expected to come in Black, Gold and Silver colors. Both the Motorola One and Motorola One Power are expected to be announced at an event in Chicago on August 2nd along with the Moto Z3 and Z3 Force.