Motorola might be planning an entire Motorola One line-up that might replace the Moto X series that got cancelled recently. Motorola One Power Android One smartphone surfaced in press shot back in May, and the phone surfaced in live images last month, now the phone has been certified by TENAA in China revealing the complete specifications of the smartphone.
This reveals a 6.18-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio screen with a notch, 1.8GHz Octa-Core SoC which could be Snapdragon 636, up to 6GB RAM, 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras and a 4850mAh battery.
Motorola One Power (XT1942) rumored specifications
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.8×75.9×9.98mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4850mAh battery with fast charging
The Motorola One Power is expected to come in Black, White, Gold and Silver colors. Both the Motorola One and Motorola One Power are expected to be announced at an event in Chicago on August 2nd along with the Moto Z3 and Z3 Force.