POCO just launched the POCO C31, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the C series in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.53-inch HD+ LCD water-drop screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, 13-megapixel primary rear AI camera, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
It comes in a two-tone design, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging. The company says that the battery will offer a 25% longer lifespan and come with hundreds of battery optimizations which doesn’t degrade the battery even after 1000 charging cycle counts, so it will still remain as good as new even after 2.5 years of daily usage.
POCO C3 specifications
- 6.53-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 IPS LCD Dot Drop screen
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro 4cm camera and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.9×77.07×9.0mm; Weight: 196g
- Splash proof (P2i coating)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Shadow Grey and Royal Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8499 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 9499. During Big Billion Days sale from October 2nd, it will be available for Rs. 7999 and Rs. 8999, respectively.
- 10% instant discount on Axis Bank and ICICI Bank Debit and Credit cards