Along with the X70 Pro, vivo also launched the X70 Pro+, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India. It has a 6.78-inch Quad HD+ 120Hz Samsung E5 LTPO AMOLED screen, is powered by Snapdragon 888+ with 12GB of RAM, 5G SA/NSA with support and has a 50MP ISOCELL GN1, sensor with gimbal OIS camera, 48MP ultra wide-angle and 50mm portrait camera along with a 8MP 5x telephoto camera. There is a 32MP front camrea.
The phone has a low-dispersion, high-transmittance glass lenses in the main camera. In addition to the Biotar Portrait Style’s legendary swirly bokeh, vivo has used ZEISS Style Portrait features – inspired by the iconic, classic lenses Distagon, Planar and Sonnar – for X70 Pro+ for users to shoot with. The ultra-wide-angle camera feature a gimbal, the other three cameras also have OIS. It boasts the new Imaging Chip V1, self-designed by vivo, employs an AI system to apply NR (noise reduction) and MEMC (motion estimation, motion compensation) effects across the board. The upgraded singular glass lenses ensure extra-low dispersion for improved image quality.
It has a glass back, and packs a 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging and also has 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging for the first time in a vivo phone. The phone has a water and dust resistant body with IP68 ratings.
vivo X70 Pro+ specifications
- 6.78-inch (3200×1440pixels) Quad HD+ E5 AMOLED HDR10+ 10-bit display, 1-120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Samsung GN1 sensor, f/1.57 aperture, LED flash, gimbal OIS, Zeiss T* coating, V1 chip, 48MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, 4-axis OIS Gimbal stabilization, 12MP portrait camera with f/1.6 aperture, 8MP periscope camera, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 60x super zoom, Laser autofocus
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, CS43131 AMP, dual speakers
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 164.54×75.21×8.89mm; Weight: 213g
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, 10W wireless reverse charging
The vivo X70 Pro+ comes in Enigma Black colour, is priced at Rs. 79,990 and the company will sell the 50W wireless flash charger separately for Rs. 4,499. Pre-booking begins today September 30th, and it will be available from October 12th from Flipkart and vivo.com online and also from offline stores.