realme launched realme X50 Pro in India last year with Android 10 based realme UI 1.0. The smartphone has already received Andorid 11 based realme UI 2.0 stable update.
Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 comes with new features such as System Cloner, Quick Return Bubble, Enhanced Dark Mode, New App Drawer, Third-party Icon Support, Redesigned Notification Panel, Revamped Always-On display, Improved Game Space, and more. Check out this post to know about Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 features in detail.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme X50 Pro, also check out our realme X50 Pro content,
- realme X50 Pro First Impressions
- realme X50 Pro Review
- How to uninstall apps on realme X50 Pro without root
Note that realme follows a staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
realme X50 Pro realme UI 2.0 updates so far,
- [Mar 28, 2021]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_C.18 update with April Android security patch. The update weighs 864MB in size, and brings fix for several bugs.
Security ● Updated Android Security Patch（March & April,2021） Status bar ● Fixed the probabilistic display issue when headphone is unplugged ● Fixed the probabilistic display issue when adjusting volume Settings ● Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue of control center ● Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn on the Smart Sidebar ● Fixed the probabilistic display issue of powering off
- [Mar 4, 2021]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_C.17 update with January Android security patch. The update weighs 759MB in size, and brings fix for several bugs along with some optimizations.
Security ● Updated Android Security Patch: Jan, 2021 Camera ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that screen freezing in 4K60fps video recording Bluetooth ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that Bluetooth cannot be turned on WLAN ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that WLAN disconnection Recent ● Optimized the response speed of operating desktop plugins after restarting the phone ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that the sliding desktop is stuck after booting Internet ● Optimized network stability in some scenario ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that no signal on the mobile phone ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that dropped calls during a call
- [Dec 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 Stable update which is a phased roll-out. The update comes as RMX2076PU_11_C.16.
Personalizations Personalize the user interface to make it your own. • You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos. • Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported. • Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light. High Efficiency • You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode. • Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized. System • Added "Tone tunes": Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody. • You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. • Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages. • Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience. • Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay. • Optimized "Auto brightness". Launcher • You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one. • Added filters for "Drawer mode": You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app. Security and Privacy • Added "System cloner": You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems. • You can now turn "App lock" on or off in Quick Settings. • Added "Low battery message": When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people. • More powerful SOS functions Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked. • Optimized "Permission manager": You can now choose "Allow only once" for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy. Games • Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused. • You can change the way to summon Game Assistant. Communications • You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code. Photos • Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud. • Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters. HeyTap Cloud • You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone. • You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored. Camera • Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos. • Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting. • Added the lens stain detection feature. • Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos. realme Lab • Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time Accessibility • Added "Sound amplifier": You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
- [Dec 1, 2020]: realme has started rolling out a new RMX2076PU_11.A.41 update with November security patch. This also adds short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off, fixes in Privacy Safe and Screenshot settings issues. [Download Link]
Security ● Updated Android security patch: Nov, 2020 Flashlight ● Added short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off Privacy Safe ● Fixed the probabilistic issue of being required to enter password twice to log into Privacy Safe Screenshot ● Fixed the issue of a screenshot floating toggle flashing on the screenshot setting page
- [Nov 9, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.39 update with October Android security patch. The update adds toggles for system icons in the status bar, along with a toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer. The company has also added a new toggle under the Eye Comfort display settings, which lets users schedule it between Sunset and Sunrise. [Download Link]
Security ● Android security patch: October, 2020 Settings ● Added toggle for system icons in Status bar ● Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort ● Added toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer Album ● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album
- [Sep 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.37 update with September Android security patch. The update brings Soloop video editing app, a toggle in the screenshot settings to turn on/off functionality for taking a screenshot via power+volume down button, along with several other bug fixes. [Download Link]
Security ● Updated Android security patch: September, 2020 Applications ● Added Soloop Settings ● Optimized the responding speed when turing power saving mode on and off Networks ● Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to connect to 5G network when switching network modes Screenshot ● Added Disable physical buttons in screenshot settings ● Fixed the probabilistic overlap issue of scrolling screenshot ● Fixed the layout issue when scrolling screenshot in screenshot settings after a horizontal screenshot
- [Sep 9, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 update as a part of Android 11 Preview release program for 100 users. The update comes as RMX2076_11_C.11 and weighs over 3GBs in size.
- [Sep 5, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.35 update with August Android security patch. The update brings smooth scrolling, super nighttime standby, and DC dimming features which can be found under realme Lab section. The update also adds an auto-scroll feature for scrolling screenshots along with new toggles for OTG Switch and focus mode in the quick setting notification panel. A.35 update also brings a new deep clean feature for process manager along with several other optimizations. [Download Link]
Security ● Android security patch: August, 2020 realme Lab ● Added Smooth scrolling feature ● Added Super nighttime standby feature ● Added DC dimming feature: Formerly known as Low-brightness flicker-free eye comfort Screenshot ● Added auto scroll feature in scrolling screenshot Contact ● Added new style profile photo of contacts Settings ● Added Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager ● Added return button in the screenshot preview interface ● Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option Status Bar ● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel ● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode ● Optimized "Mute-Bell-Vibrate" icon state System ● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer ● Supported split screen of third-party launcher ● Fixed font display issue of charging animation
- [Aug 14, 2020]: realme X50 Pro users can now unlock the bootloader of their devices, interested users may refer to this post for the detailed procedure.
- [Aug 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.31 update with July Android security patch. It is a minor update, the users who didn’t update their devices to A.29 will directly get A.31 update on their devices. [Download Link]
- [Jul 31, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.29 update with July Android security patch. The update brings the autoplay feature to the game space and optimizes the transparency of swipe back gesture and power consumption issue of PUBG and also addresses the heating issue while gaming. The update fixes the uneven volume change issue of the first few levels when connected to Bluetooth headset along with the lower volume issue when connected to Apple Airpods or OPPO Enco Free. Turning on/off flight mode will not affect Bluetooth status of the device is also a feature that A.29 update brings to realme X50 Pro. [Download Link]
Status Bar ● Added 5G Switch toggles of notification panel Game Space ● Added Autoplay feature Settings ● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on ● Optimized the transparency of swipe back gesture style ● Optimized the default brightness adjustment mechanism in Power Saving Mode ● Optimized the turn off automatically mechanism when charged in Power Saving Mode Network ● Optimized network performance to improve stability Games ● Optimized the power consumption issue of PUBG ● Optimized the heating issue of games Bluetooth ● Fixed the uneven volume change issue of the first few levels when connected to Bluetooth headset. ● Fixed the lower volume issue when connected to Airpods/Enco Free Notifications ● Fixed the NFC file transfer ringing issue after changing NFC notification sound
- [Jun 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.25 update with June Android security patch. The update also brings several camera and network optimizations along with bug fixes. [Download Link]
Security ● Android security patch: June, 2020 Network ● Optimized the stability and performance of the network ● Optimized the game experience over mobile data with 2 SIM cards installed Fixed ● Fixed the issue that Alarm ringing is temporarily showed on the status bar after switching a alarm off ● Fixed the issue that status bar occasionally flickers when switching the Dark Mode on Camera ● Fixed the issue that fonts dosen't work after applying a third-party fonts Optimized ● Optimized the issue that input methods are sometimes double clicked for one tap ● Optimized the compatibility of third-party applications in Dark Mode
- [May 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.21 update with May Android security patch. The update brings DocVault ID feature along with camera and other system optimizations.
- [Apr 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.19 update with April Android security patch. The update brings Vivid color mode, updated charging icon, and 4K 60FPS video recording to the device. The update also fixes rounded screen corner issue along with other bugs. [Download Link]
Security ● Android security patch: April, 2020 Desktop ● Changed the charging icon Settings ● Added Vivid Mode to Screen Color Mode Camera ● Added function of recording 60FPS 4K videos ● Optimized the quality of photos Optimization ● Optimized the screen redness at the low brightness in some scenes ● Optimized network stability Known issue fixed ● Fixed screen rounded corner problem
- [Apr 11, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.17 update with March Android security patch. The update brings several camera optimizations along with other bug fixes.
Spotted a newer software version for realme X50 Pro? Tip us on Twitter!