realme UI brings new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology) and more. Check out this post to learn about new features that realme UI brings to realme X2.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme X2, also check out our realme X2 content,
- realme X2 Unboxing and First Impressions
- realme X2 Review: Best mid-range phone under Rs. 20000?
- How to uninstall apps on realme X2 without root
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme X2 Pro so far,
- [Apr 29, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11_C.07 update. The update weighs just 206 MBs in size and fixes silent video playback issue.
- [Apr 22, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11_C.06 update with April Android security patch. The update weighs 342 MBs in size and brings multiple bug fixes to improve overall performance.
- [Mar 27, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 to realme X2. The update comes as RMX1992EX_11_C.05, weighs 3.31 GB in size and brings March Android security patch. [Download Link]
- [Mar 3, 2020]: realme announces realme UI early access program for realme X2 ahead of stable roll out later this month.
- [Feb 25, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11.A.19 with February security patch. The update brings Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature and sunset to sunrise dark mode feature. [Download Link]
- [Jan 29, 2020]: realme official Francis Wang has confirmed that realme X series devices will receive two major Android updates, so we can expect realme X2 to receive Android 11 in the future.
- [Jan 22, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11.A.18 with January security patch. The update weighs about 214 MBs in size and brings multiple bug fixes including error prompt issue while WhatsApp video call. [Download Link]
- [Jan 20, 2020]: realme announces realme UI Beta testing for realme X2.
- [Jan 3, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11.A.17 with December security patch. The update weighs about 265 MBs in size, adds a dark mode quick switch toggle in the notification panel and brings multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Dec 23, 2019]: realme releases Android Pie based kernel source code for realme X2.
- [Dec 17, 2019]: realme X2 will be upgraded to Android 10 based realme UI in March 2020, confirms realme.
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android security patch: April, 2020
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the issue of enable error of apk file which transferred by Bluetooth
● Fixed the issue that fail to call out Game Assistant occasionally during game
● Fixed the issue of without restore option in Backup and Restore Assistant
● Fixed the issue of occasional audio silent in PUBG headset mode
● Optimized Face-unlock auto brightness compensation under dim surroundings
● Fixed the issue where front camera shooting appears white line occasionally
● Fixed the issue which deleted pictures automatically restore in album
● Fixed the issue which some app icons appear white border occasionally
● Fixed the issue of sometimes facial data could not be deleted