realme launched the realme X2 smartphone running ColorOS 6.1 realme edition on top of Android 9.0 (Pie). To recall, realme X2 packs a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Snapdragon 730G with up to 8GB of RAM, and packs a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor and f/1.8 aperture.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of ColorOS updates for realme X2, also check out our realme X2 content,
- [Feb 25, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11.A.19 with February security patch. The update brings Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature and sunset to sunrise dark mode feature. [Download Link]
- [Jan 22, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11.A.18 with January security patch. The update weighs about 214 MBs in size and brings multiple bug fixes including error prompt issue while WhatsApp video call. [Download Link]
- [Jan 20, 2020]: realme announces realme UI Beta testing for realme X2.
- [Jan 3, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX1992EX_11.A.17 with December security patch. The update weighs about 265 MBs in size, adds a dark mode quick switch toggle in the notification panel and brings multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Dec 23, 2019]: realme releases Android Pie based kernel source code for realme X2.
- [Dec 17, 2019]: realme X2 will be upgraded to Android 10 based realme UI in March 2020, confirms realme.
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android security patch: February, 2020
● Added from sunset to sunrise and schedule time feature
● Added Airtel and Jio vowifi feature