After the press shots surfaced yesterday, Samsung Galaxy A40 (SM-A405F) has been listed on an online site in Europe revealing the complete specifications of the phone. This reveals a 5.9-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, Exynos 7885 octa-core 14nm processor with 4GB of RAM, Android Pie, 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel Ultra Wide-angle lens and a 25-megapixel front camera.
It has a 3D Glasstic back, similar to the A30 and A50, but it has a smaller 3100mAh battery comapared to the 4000mAh battery on the Galaxy A20, A30 and the A50.
Samsung Galaxy A40 specifications
- 5.9-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:144.3 x 69.1 x 7.9mm; Weight: 140g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A40 will come in Black, Blue, White and Orange colors, is listed for 249 Euros (US$ 282 / Rs. 19,520 approx.) and is expected to go on sale starting April 10th in Europe. We should know the details of its global roll out soon. Now the A20 and A40 are official, Samsung is expected to introduce top-end Galaxy A series phone at an event on April 10th.