Samsung has finally announced Galaxy A20, a mid-range smartphone in Russia, after it introduced the Galaxy A10, A30 and A50 last month. It has a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, is powered by Exynos 7884 Octa-Core processor with 3GB of RAM and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary and an 8-megapixel front camera.
This has a fingerprint sensor on the back, which the Galaxy A10 lacks, and also comes with a larger 4,000mAh battery, similar to the Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 (Dual 1.6 GHz + Hexa 1.35 GHz) processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide-angle secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is priced at 13990 rubles (US$ 217 / Rs. 15,000 approx.) and will go on sale starting from Russia.