Samsung Galaxy Note7 rumors continue to flow ahead of official unveiling on August 2nd. Press shots of the phone Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Blue Coral colors surfaced earlier this month, now new Gold colored variant of the phone has surfaced on a Korean site. The smartphone is also available for pre-order in Dubai for AED 500 and also offers a 128GB microSD for free.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 processor
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF, Smart OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- S Pen stylus
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner, Barometer
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)
The smartphone will be announced at an event in New York at 11:00 a.m. EDT (8:30 PM IST) on August 2, 2016. It is rumored to go on sale on the same day of the launch in select countries.