Along with the OnePlus 11, OnePlus also launched the 11R, a cheaper model exclusively for the Indian markets, as it had promised. It has a 6.74-inch 1.5K 120Hz AMOLED screen, is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with 5177mm² eight-channel heat dissipation VC cooling.
It has a glass back, features a 50MP main camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, support for OIS, same as the OnePlus 11, but this has a 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera. The phone has the same 16MP front camera.
The phone has 100W SUPERVOOC charging that can charge the phone’s 5000mAh battery from 1% to 100% in 25 minutes. It uses world’s first SUPERVOOC S power management chip, which improves the discharge efficiency of the dual-cell battery to 99.5% that is close to no loss, according to OnePlus.
OnePlus 11R 5G specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera with Omnivision OV08D10 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with Omnivision OV02B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.4×74.3×8.7mm; Weight: 204g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus 11R 5G comes in Sonic Black and Galactic Silver colours and is priced at Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB + 128GB version and the 16GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 44,999.
It will be available to pre-order from February 21st and will go on sale from February 28th from Amazon.in, OnePlus online store and OnePlus experience stores offline.