Along with the OnePlus 11 5G, the company unveiled the OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro, an update to its flagship Q series. Remember, the company upgraded this lineup after three years. This model features a 65-inch QLED 4K panel with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, quantum dot layer technology, DCI-P3 coverage of 97%, and brightness of 1200 nits.
The OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro has a highly optimized display quality thanks to the Gamma Engine Ultra, as well as a full array of 120 local dimming zones that boost visuals with deep contrasts.
The TV includes a 70-watt speaker setup with 2.1 channel support and seven speakers in total within the Horizon soundbar tuned by Dynaudio for a better sound experience. A 30 W subwoofer is included in the total speaker output.
It is powered by OxygenPlay 2.0, which is based on Android TV 11, and it supports Google Voice Assistant. The Q2 Pro’s OnePlus Connect 2.0 and NFC Cast should make it simple to connect your OnePlus smartwatch, OnePlus TV, and OnePlus Pad.
OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro Specifications
- 65-inch 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) QLED screen, 120Hz refresh rate, 1200 nits peak brightness
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ Certified, HDR10, HLG
- Picture Enhancer: Gamma Engine Ultra (MEMC, AISR, DE-CONTOUR, NOISE REDUCTION, DYNAMIC CONTRAST, COLOUR SPACE MAPPING etc.)
- 70W 2.1 CH sound output (40W sound + 30W from subwoofer), Dolby Atmos
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- NFC Cast, MultiCast 2.0, Chromecast built-in, DLNA, Miracast
- OxygenPlay 2.0 based on Google TV (Android 11)
- Google Assistant built-in; Works with Alexa
- Apps: OxygenPlay, Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Hotstar, Google Play Store, Bluetooth Stereo, Smart Manager etc.
- Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x RF port, 1 x RJ45 ethernet port, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (HDMI 1 with eARC), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), 2 x USB 2.0
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro is priced at Rs. 99,999, and will be available across OnePlus.in, Amazon.in, Flipkart.in, OnePlus Experience Stores as well as the major offline partner stores. The television can be pre-ordered from March 6th and will go on sale from March 10th.