vivo just launched the V25 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the V series in India, as it had promised. The phone has a 6.56-inch FHD+ 3D curved AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by Dimensity 1300 SoC, has up to 12GB of RAM and up 8GB of extended RAM.
It has new Bionic Cooling System that features a liquid cooling VC resembling the structure of plant roots etched via a high-precision technique with a large cooling area of 3002mm² for sustained thermal control and consistent performance. The phone has a 64MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera. There is a 32MP front camera with eye AF selfie.
Similar to the predecessor, this has a Color-Changing Flourite AG Glass design in the Sailing Blue model that interacts with sunlight and other sources of Artificial UV rays to change from sky blue to ocean blue. It is subtle, yet uniquely eye-catching. The phone packs a 4830mAh battery with support for 66W FlashCharge fast charging
vivo V25 Pro specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.8:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1300 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, up to 4K 60fps video recording
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2450 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 158.9×73.52×8.62mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA ( n1/3/5/8/40/41/77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4830mAh (typ) battery with 66W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo V25 Pro comes in Pure Black and Sailing Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 35,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model and the 12GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 39,999.
Pre-booking starts today, August 17th, and it will be available from Flipkart, vivo.com and offline stores starting from August 25th.
Commenting on the launch, Yogendra Sriramula, Head of Brand Strategy, vivo India, said:
We are happy to announce the all-new vivo V25 Pro in India after the unmatched success of the vivo V23 series. The Colour Changing Technology, gorgeous 3D curved display and OIS Night Camera of the V25 Pro are unquestionably proof of our unwavering commitment to introducing market-leading advancements. With this launch, we are providing customers with an amazing experience that is designed to make the best and most innovative technologies available.