After the launch of Redmi 10 Prime last year, Redmi has launched the Redmi 10, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.71-inch HD+ screen, 5MP selfie camera inside the notch, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, up to 6GB of RAM with additional 2GB RAM booster option, and packs a 50MP main camera along with a 2MP depth sensor.
The phone runs Android 11 with MIUI 13 out of the box, has an EVOL design with a textured back that makes it smudge and fingerprint-resistant, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Redmi 10 specifications
- 6.71-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 20.6:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64 GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 169.59×76.56×9.13mm; Weight: 203g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Redmi 10 comes in Pacific Blue, Caribbean Green and Midnight Black, is priced at Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model and the 6GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 12,999. The phone will go on sale from March 24th on mi.com, Flipkart, Mi home stores and other retail stores.
- Rs. 1000 instant discount with HDFC Bank credit cards and EMI