OPPO today launched the F19s, the company’s latest smartphone in India F series and the Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition in India, as it had announced. The F19s has similar specifications as the F19 which was launched back in April, but this comes with a Glow rear back design. The company says that it is the India’s first smartphone to come with an AG Shimmering Sand Technology in Glowing Gold colour that will glow like start and the Glowing Black colour will glow in the dark.
OPPO F19s specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 92% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM (5GB RAM Expansion), 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163×73.8×7.95mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The OPPO F19s comes in Glowing Black and Glowing Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 19,990 and is already available from Flipkart, OPPO India store and offline stores.
|Type of offer|
|Bank Cashback||Cashback worth Rs. 2000 for all HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, BOB, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Bank and Federal Bank customers|
|Non-EMI cashback||Kotak, ICICI and BOB bank customers|
|No cost EMIs up to 6 months||All Bank Cards|
|180-day One Time Screen Replacement offer||For loyal OPPO users. Users just need to share the old IMEI and new IMEI number of OPPO F19s and share it on OPPO’s official WhatsApp number.|
|Zero down payment schemes/Triple zero scheme||Down payment scheme|
|8/0 special schemes (paper finance schemes)||Lowest EMI amount|
|One EMI cashback||IDFC First Bank|
|Paytm instant cashback||Rs 2000 with an additional Rs 1000 vouchers|
|Exchange bonus of Rs 1500||For customers opting to upgrade from OPPO to OPPO|
|Exchange bonus of Rs 1000||For those who are upgrading from other brands to OPPO|
|80% assured Buyback|
|An IoT discount on OPPO Enco W11
|Now available for Rs 999.|
The OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition comes in a new Majestic Gold colour with a matching wallpaper, UI and charging interface. This joins the Aurora and Stellar Black colours launched in July. OPPO already said that it has over 20 patent filed globally for the design.
OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz OLED curved display with up to 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.3
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with OmniVISION OV64B sensor, f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with Sony IMX355 sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP retro portrait lens with Galaxycore GC02M1B sensor and 2MP macro camera with OmniVISION OV02B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.0×73.1×7.6mm; Weight: 177g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition is priced at Rs. 41,990 and will be available from October 6th with pre-orders starting from October 3rd.
- Benefits up to Rs. 10,000, which will have a cashback up to INR 4000 through ICICI Bank, Axis bank, Kotak bank, Standard Chartered and many others.
- Additionally, OPPO offers attractive finance scheme like Pay Zero Down payment, OPPO premium services, One Time Screen Replacement offer across mainline retailers and online stores.
The OPPO Enco Buds in Blue colour will be available from October 6th priced at Rs. 1999.