OPPO just launched the F19, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the F series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.43-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen with 60Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, in-display fingerprint scanner and a 16-megapixel camera on the front inside the tiny 3.68mm punch hole. It is powered by Snapdragon 662 and runs Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1.
The phone has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It has a slender 3D curved body and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W Flash Charge that promises 5.5 hours talk time with a 5-minute of flash charge, can charge up to 54% in 30 minutes and fully in 72 minutes.
OPPO F19 specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 92% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163×73.8×7.95mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The OPPO F19 comes in Prism Black and Midnight Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 18,990 and will be available from Flipkart, Amazon.in and other online and offline stores starting from April 9th with pre-orders starting today.
- Flat 7.5% cashback on HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak and Standard Charted cards
- Zero down payment with select bank cards
- Get OPPO Band Style at Rs. 2499 with F19
- Get Enco W11 at Rs. 1299 with F19
- Get Enco W31 at Rs. 2499 with F19
- OPPO upgrade offers up to 70% assured buyback