Xiaomi just launched the Mi Watch Revolve Active, the company’s latest smartwatch and the successor to last year’s Mi Watch Revolve, as it had promised. It comes in 46mm version with a 1.39-inch AMOLED screen, has 110 different watch faces to choose from, same as the predecessor. It comes with Alexa support since it has a built-in microphone.
The smartwatch comes with new 12nm GPS chip for GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou, 117 sports modes including automatic tracking in some modes, which is a huge upgrade compared to 10 modes in the predecessor. It has a glass fiber-reinforced polyamide compared to stainless steel frame in the Mi Watch Revolve, has 5 ATM waterproof rating and promises up to 14 days of battery life.
Mi Watch Revolve Active specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection with DLC Coating
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices running Android 4.4 and above; iOS 10 and above
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 17 professional sports modes and 100 extended sports modes
- Blood oxygen (Spo2) measurement
- Built-in Alexa voice assistant with microphone
- Music control, Camera shutter
- 12nm GPS chip supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 53.35 x 11.8mm; Weight: 32.5g
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life, 22 days in long battery life mode, 50h with continuous GPS use
The Mi Watch Revolve Active comes in Black, Beige and Navy Blue colours with 6 additional strap options, is priced at Rs. 9999 and will be available from Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from June 25th. As a part of early bird offer it will be available at Rs. 8999 for a limited period. Additionally, HDFC Bank card users get Rs. 750 discount, so the effective price of the watch is Rs. 8249.