Xiaomi just launched Mi Watch Revolve, the company’s latest smartwatch in India at its Smarter Living event. It comes in 46mm version with a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, has 112 different watch faces to choose from. It has a stainless steel frame, can track 10 sports activities, features FIRSTBEAT professional sports analysis and comes with GPS.
The smartwatch also has 5 ATM waterproof ratings and can be used when swimming and promises up to 14 days of battery life.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen with 450 nits brightness, Smart always-on display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above; iOS
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 10 sports modes
- Heart rate variability, Energy level and stress level tracking
- Dimensions: 46.2 x 53.3 x 11.4mm; Weight: 40g (excluding strap)
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life, 20h with continuous GPS use
The Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve comes in Midnight Black with Space Black strap and Chrome Silver with Neptune Blue strap and is priced at Rs. 10,999, but as a part of launch offer it will be available for Rs. 9999 till Diwali. It will be available from Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from October 6th.
The company will sell straps in Astral olive, Cosmic Dust Maroon and Leather strap in Black colour separately.