Xiaomi already confirmed the launch of Mi 11 Lite smartphone in India on June 22nd. Today it has announced the launch of Mi Watch Revolve Active as an upgrade to the Mi Watch Revolve that was launched in the country last year. The teaser image confirms a similar design, and it will come with SpO2 monitoring, which the Mi Watch Revolve lacked. It will also come with support for Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
The Mi Watch Color in China was launched in India as the Mi Watch Revolve, so the Mi Watch Color Sports Edition should be the Mi Watch Revolve Active. It was also launched as Mi Watch in some markets. This should retain the 1.39-inch AMOLED screen, built-in GPS, 5 ATM waterproof rating and Heart rate sensor and more.
At the launch of the watch in China, the company said that it has a new 12nm GPS chip, and the new image confirms GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS support. It will come with 117 sports modes, and promises up to 16 days of battery life.
Mi Watch Revolve Active (Mi Watch Color Sports Edition) specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices running Android 4.4 and above; iOS 10 and above
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 17 professional sports modes and 100 extended sports modes
- Blood oxygen (Spo2) measurement
- Built-in Alexa voice assistant
- 12nm GPS chip supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 53.35 x 11.8mm; Weight: 32.5g
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 16 days battery life, 22 days in long battery life mode, 50h with continuous GPS use
The Mi Watch Revolve Active will be sold on Amazon.in, in addition to mi.com, and we should know the price when it is launched next week.