Xiaomi just launched the Mi 11 Lite, the company’s latest smartphone in the Mi 11 series in India, as it had announced. It packs a 6.55-inch AMOLED DotDisplay with 1.88mm ultra-slim bezels on the top and sides, HDR10, 1 billion colours, 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. It has a 16MP punch-hole front camera. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 732G with up to 8GB of RAM and supports Liquid cooling.
The Mi 11 Lite comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, features a 6.81mm sleek body, weighs 157 grams, has a PCB made of magnesium alloy and feature a triple rear camera array with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera and 5MP telemacro camera. The phone has a 4,250mAh battery with support for 33W fast-charging. The phone AG (Anti-Glare) Matte Design in Tuscany Coral and Jazz Blue variants, while the Vinyl Black sports a mirror finish.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81mm; Weight: 157g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 11 Lite comes in Tuscany Coral, Jazz Blue and Vinyl Black colours, is priced at Rs. 21,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 23,999. As a part of early bird offer, these will be available for Rs. 20,499 and Rs. 22,499, respectively. HDFC Bank cards get Rs. 1500 cashback which brings down the price to Rs. 18,999 and Rs. 20,999, respectively.
It will be available to pre-order from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from June 25th with sales starting from June 28th.