realme launched realme Narzo 10A in India back in May running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0. realme Narzo 10A is the rebranded realme C3 Triple camera variant which was launched in several regions including Indonesia and Europe.
realme UI comes with new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology), and more. Check out this post to learn about new features that realme UI brings to realme Narzo 10A.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme Narzo 10A (RMX2020). Also, check out our realme Narzo 10A content,
- Realme Narzo 10A Review: Worth spending more instead of realme C3?
- How to uninstall apps on realme Narzo 10A without root
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme Narzo 10A so far,
- [Sep 5, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.41 with August Android security patch. The update weighs 211MBs in size and brings smooth scrolling and super nighttime standby features (can be found under realme Lab section) along with new toggles for OTG Switch and focus mode in the quick setting notification panel and several other optimizations.
- [Aug 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.39 with July Android security patch. The update optimizes app startup speed and installation speed. The update also brings optimization for display of battery icon in the status bar while charging along with several other optimizations and bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Jul 1, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.33 with July Android security patch. The update brings optimizations for audio quality while gaming apart from other bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [May 29, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.25 with May Android security patch. The update also brings optimization for front camera image clarity. [Download Link]
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added Super nighttime standby feature
● Added Smooth scrolling feature
● Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
● Optimized the default display of battery percentage
● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
● Fixed the issue that the split screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window