realme just announced its GT Neo 5G smartphone as it had promised after it introduced the GT earlier this month. It packs a 6.43-inch Full HD+ 120Hz Samsung Super AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 4096-level brightness adjustment, 1200 nits peak brightness, 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to ultra-narrow chin, and comes with an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
This is the first phone to be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm SoC with 5G SA/NA, stainless steel + copper VC cooling large-area heat sink for 100% coverage that can reduce the temperature up to 15°C. The phone has Linear vibration motor and brand new 4D vibration. It features 64-megapixel main camera with IMX682 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone packs a 4500mAh with 50W charging that offers 50% charge in 16 minutes.
realme GT Neo specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3x 8.4mm; Weight:179g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 50W fast charging
The realme GT Neo comes in Fantasy, Silver and Black colours, is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 274 / Rs. 20,145 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 1999 yuan (US$ 304 / Rs. 22,390 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 350 / Rs. 25,750 approx.). It will be available to order and will go on sale from April 8th.
realme also introduced 50W mini SuperDart fast charger that uses gallium nitride material and an innovative architecture design, so it weighs just 60 grams. It also comes with a new pulse charging technology and is compatible with multiple fast charging protocols such as PD, PPS, QC, and 13 charging safety protections. It is priced at 349 yuan (US$ 53 / Rs. 3,910 approx.) and will go on sale alongside the GT Neo in China.