Realme just launched the Narzo 10A, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the new Narzo series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.52-inch HD+ Mini-drop notch display with 89.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G70 12nm SoC with 3GB RAM, and runs Android 10 with realme UI on top. It has 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, AI scene recognition, 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots.
The phone packs a huge 5000mAh battery with reverse charging, but it comes with micro USB port and 10w charging. The phone comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, scratch-proof texture on the back and comes with a fingerprint scanner.
Realme Narzo 10A specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 164.4x75x8.95mm; Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash Resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Realme Narzo 10A comes in So Blue and So White colours and is priced at Rs. 8499. It will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com starting from May 22nd.