Airtel has launched new Home Plan that lets you combine your existing Airtel postpaid, Airtel Broadband connection and Airtel DTH connection under one bill and get several benefits including discounts. If you have one postpaid connection, Broadband or DTH, you can combine them, but a postpaid connection is compulsory. It was rolled out way back in 2018 in Hyderabad as a beta.
Airtel says that you can also combine existing Broadband, Postpaid and DTH connections, but you will have to migrate to the new plans. Airtel pre-paid connection can also be ported to Airtel postpaid to avail these plans.
|PLAN||BB RENTAL||DISCOUNT ON MONTHLY BB BILL||PP RENTAL||DISCOUNT ON MONTHLY PP BILL|
Entertainment worth ₹2997 and Benefits Worth ₹3500 with Airtel Home plans
- Amazon Prime (1 YEAR) + Airtel Xstream APP + Zee5
- One bill & one call center: All your queries will be answered by one Airtel representative
- Complimentary service visits: Zero visiting charges for 1 year from the date of installation of the Set top box
- Extended warranty on DTH box: Get an additional year warranty for your DTH box with Airtel Home
- Wi-Fi router at no extra cost: Enjoy amazing hardware like Wi-fi router for free with Airtel Home
- Airtel Xstream box at discount: Get Airtel Xstream box at discount or get FREE DTH HD box with Airtel Home
The Airtel Home plans are currently available only in Panchkula, Chandigarh, Mohali, Kharar and Zirakpur and can be accessed through Airtel website. We can expect Airtel to expand these plans to other cities soon.