After rumors, Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy A70s, successor of the Galaxy A70, which was launched in India back in April. This has the same 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 20: 9 aspect ratio and is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 SoC and runs Android Pie with Samsung One UI, but this comes with up to 8GB of RAM, and features a 64-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel 123° ultra wide-angle lens. The phone also has a 32-megapixel front camera, which is same as the A70.
The back has unique geometric patterns and holographic effect on the back, and packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W super fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A70s specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20: 9 Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash with f/1.8 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 25W super fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A70s comes in Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush White and Prism Crush Black colors, is priced at Rs. 28,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 30,999. It will be available across offline channels, Samsung Opera House, Samsung e-Shop and leading online portals starting tomorrow, starting September 28, 2019.
Update: October 22, 2019 — Samsung is now offering a free ITFIT Bluetooth Earphone, worth INR 1,999 with Galaxy A70s.