Samsung just launched the Galaxy A70, the company’s latest A-Series smartphone in India, after it was introduced last month. It has a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 20: 9 aspect ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 SoC. It has 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with Samsung One UI, features a 32-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, secondary 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel 123° ultra wide-angle lens. The phone also has a 32-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a 3D Glasstic body with gradient finish and packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W super fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20: 9 Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 32MP rear camera with LED flash with f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.2×76.7×7.9mm; Weight: 183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 25W super fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A70 comes in White, Blue and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 28990 and will be available for pre-order from between April 20 and April 30. Consumers who pre-book can purchase Samsung U Flex, Bluetooth headset worth Rs. 3,799 for Rs. 999. It will be available across all retail stores, Samsung e-Shop and Samsung Opera House as well as Flipkart from May 1st.
Commenting on the launch, Ranjivjit Singh, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Samsung India, said:
Our recently launched Galaxy A line has seen an unprecedented success since its launch. It has reached a milestone of USD 500 million in sales within 40 days of launch. We are confident that we will make Galaxy A line a $4 billion brand by the end of 2019.
At Samsung, it’s our endeavour to deliver new experiences to our consumers. We are witnessing a change from an era of static to an era of live and Galaxy A70 is built for this era of live which allows them to capture experiences, connect and share it with the world in real time. With its best in class display, revolutionary Samsung Pay, path breaking triple rear camera and top notch processor, the newly launched Galaxy A70 is all about experience. I am sure our consumers will be delighted with this ultimate powerhouse.