Samsung launched ‘The Frame’ 55-inch 4K QLED lifestyle TV last month in India for Rs. 1,19,999. After more than a month of unveiling the TV, Samsung has announced that it will be available at a discounted price during Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2019.
Price cut and offers
- Samsung ‘The Frame’ 55-inch 4K QLED Smart TV (QA55LS03RAKXXL) will be available for Rs. 84,990 on Flipkart during Big Billion Days Sale that is scheduled from September 29th to October 4th 2019.
- Consumers doing pre-paid transactions through credit cards, debit cards and net banking will get additional instant cashback of Rs. 5,000, so the final price will be Rs. 79,990.
- Consumers can also avail no-cost EMI of Rs. 3,541 for 24 months and the TV will come with 10-year no screen burn-in warranty and a two-year warranty on the panel.
The Frame: Lifestyle TV highlights
- Art Mode: The Frame gives meaning to the TV even when it’s switched off. When you are not watching TV, instead of it being a black screen, you can use it as a picture frame that displays artwork and photos just like they would be on paper, film or canvas.
- Art Store: Through the Art Store, you can transform your TV into a picture frame that shows 1,000+ artworks from around the world.
- See the world in QLED: Watch details come to life with beautiful colors, exceptional contrasts and impeccable details. The Frame delivers on the promise with 100% color volume that shows realistic colors no matter how bright or dark the scene gets. The Frame comes with Samsung’s Quantum Dot technology and HDR 10+ that brings all pictures to life, showing everything the director wanted us to see.
- Intelligent sensors: The Frame also comes with motion and brightness sensors. When you’re nearby, the motion sensor detects your presence and turns the TV display into artwork, so you can enjoy your favorite art while you’re there. When you leave, it turns off to save energy. By detecting ambient light, the brightness sensor automatically balances the screen’s brightness and color tone for natural illumination.
- Voice Assistants: You can talk to The Frame. The Frame works with Bixby and Google Assistant to make your life easier. Change channels, adjust the volume, control playback and more with just your voice.
- Smart Home: The Frame can connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together with the SmartThings App and One Remote Control. With AirPlay 2 also built-in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to The Frame effortlessly.
Commenting on this, Piyush Kunnapallil, Director – Online Business, Consumer Electronics, Samsung India said:
Samsung pioneered the QLED TV technology and The Frame QLED TV is a testament to our innovation where technology meets stunning design. This premium television is a must have for luxury spaces as it truly enhances the aesthetics while delivering superior picture quality. At Samsung, we are always pushing the boundaries of innovations to offer unmatched TV viewing experience. This festive season, with consumers upgrading to a better lifestyle, Samsung has partnered with Flipkart to offer our flagship television at a special price. With this offer price, we will further consolidate our market leadership in the TV category while also providing an unparalleled TV viewing experience.