After the launch of Nokia 4.2 earlier this month, HMD GLobal has launched the Nokia 3.2 in India. It was introduced at the MWC earlier this year and packs a 6.26-inch HD+ a-Si TFT LCD screen, is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC with up to 3GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 5-megapixel camera on the front with support for Face Unlock.
The phone’s power button also acts a notification light key which blinks when you receive a notification, and the phone also comes with a dedicated Google Assistant Button. The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Nokia 3.2 specifications
- 6.26-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint Sensor (Only in Nokia 3.2 32 GB), face unlock
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Qualcomm aptX
- Dimensions: 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.60 mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, microUSB
- 4000mAh battery
The Nokia 3.2 comes in Black and Steel colors, is priced at Rs. 8,990 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version with a fingerprint sensor costs Rs. 10,790. It will be available across top mobile retail outlets and Nokia.com/phones starting 23rd May. Check out the hands-on impressions from MWC here.
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 3.2 on Nokia.com/phones can use promo code “LAUNCHGIFT” to receive a gift card of Rs. 1,000 on the phone till 30th June 2019
- Free one-time screen-replacement covered under Nokia phone screen protection insurance for a six-month period (from the date of activation of the phone) by Servify. These offers are valid till 30th June 2019.
- Rs. 2,500 instant cashback by way of 50 vouchers of Rs. 50 each for Vodafone and Idea subscribers. These vouchers can be redeemed on recharge of INR 199 and above.
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 3.2 using HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards on EMI and regular transactions done through Pinelabs terminals in offline stores, will receive a 10% cashback. Consumers can also avail 10% cashback when they use HDFC consumer finance. This offer is available at retail outlets from 23rd May to 15th June ‘19.
Commenting on the launch, Ajey Mehta, Vice President and Country Head – India, HMD Global, said:
We know how important a great display and a two-day battery life are to many smartphone users, so we made sure we delivered on these qualities for the Nokia 3.2. And we didn’t stop there. We have put everything you expect from the latest smartphone into an affordable package. From biometric face unlock and AI-powered features like Adaptive Battery to a more modern and personal way to interact with your smartphone through the dedicated Google Assistant button, you won’t be held back by the Nokia 3.2. By owning the affordable Nokia 3.2, you will surely enjoy exciting features and the latest trends apart from the promise we make – that it will just get better.