After the launch of Smart 3 Plus, last month Infinix has launched S4, a new mid-range smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has 6.21-inch HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen with 88.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 12nm Octa-Core SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0, has a 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel secondary 120-degree ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel camera to capture depth information in portrait shots.
It has a 32-megapixel front camera with AI beautify that maps 1024 points, AI portraits and uses Quad Bayer technology for large-pixel levels of light sensitivity offering 8MP output that is sharper with effective 1.6μm pixels.
It has a 2.5D glossy glass-like finish on the back with a fingerprint sensor, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Infinix S4 specifications
- 6.21-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1300:1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Quad LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 2MP camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with 1/2.8″ Samsung S5KGD1 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, 80° FOV
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156x75x7.9mm; Weight: 155g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
- 4000mAh battery
The Infinix S4 comes in Nebula Blue, Twilight Purple and Space Gray colors, is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from May 28th.