HMD Global has announced the Nokia 3.2 successor of the last year’s Nokia 3.1 at the MWC 2019 event. It sports a 6.26-inch HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with selfie notch and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC and since it is an Android One phone, it runs on Android 9 Pie.
Nokia 3.2 comes in two variants; 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and another model with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. As for the camera, it packs a 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size. The phone features a fingerprint sensor on the rear and also supports Face Unlock. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU. The phone’s power button also acts a notification light key which blinks when you receive a notification. There is a dedicated Google Assistant Button.
Nokia 3.2 specifications
- 6.26-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint Sensor (Only in Nokia 3.2 32 GB), face unlock
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Qualcomm aptX
- Dimensions: 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.60 mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, microUSB
- 4000mAh battery
The Nokia 3.2 comes in Black and Steel colors and is priced at US$ 139 (Rs. 9,873 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs US$ 169 (Rs. 12,005 approx.). It will be available from early May 2019.