After a leak last month, Samsung has launched A2 Core, the company’s latest Android Go Edition smartphone and the successor of Galaxy J2 Core (SM-J260) that was introduced last year. It has a 5-inch qHD screen, is powered by Exynos 7870 SoC with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition), has a 5-megapixel front and rear cameras and packs a 2600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core specifications
- 5-inch (540 x 960 pixels) qHD TFT display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP Front-facing camera
- Dimensions:141.6 x 71 x 9.1mm; Weight: 142g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 5290 (MOP). It is available from offline stores.