ZTE at the IFA 2018 in Berlin has introduced its flagship Axon 9 Pro smartphone, as it had promised. It has a 6.21-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a notch, support for HDR10, is powered by Snapdragon 845 with 6GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, OIS, Dual Pixel auto focus and a secondary 20-megapixel rear camera with 130-degree wide-angle lens and a 20-megapixel front camera.
It has IP68 ratings for water resistance, glass back with a fingerprint sensor and a 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 as well as wireless charging.
ZTE Axon 9 Pro specifications
- 6.21-inch (2248 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:7:9 AMOLED display, HDR 10
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, LED flash, OIS, secondary 20MP rear camera with 130-degree wide-angle lens
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm
- USB Type-C audio, Dual speakers, Dual SmartPA, Dynamic stereo sound, Dolby audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0, Wireless charging
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro comes in Blue color, is priced at €650 (US$ 758 / Rs. 53,910 approx.) and will be available in Germany first and expand to more European and Asian markets.