Vivo has launched Y81, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y Series’. It was introduced back in June and packs a 6.22-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.15mm narrow bezels and 88% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek’s latest Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm SoC with 3GB RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, portrait mode and a 5-megapixel front camera with support for face unlock.
It runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3260mAh battery, but the Indian version has a fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Y81 specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.21x 75.24 x 7.7mm ; Weight: 146g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery