Update 2 – August 14: Another press image of the smartphone has surfaced, thanks to @evleaks. This shows the smartphone in black, blue, and gold colors.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite in black, blue, and gold. pic.twitter.com/c5DVT2VVsY
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) August 14, 2018
Update – August 13: Press image of the smartphone has surfaced in Gold and Black colors. This matches the TENAA image. The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is expected to be on sale by the end of August and is rumored to cost around $400 (₹ 27,840 approx.)
Earlier: Huawei is all set to introduce its flagship Mate 20 series soon, now the Huawei Mate 20 Lite with the model number SNE-AL00 has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals a 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio curved glass display with a notch, Kirin 710 Octa-Core 12nm SoC with support for GPU Turbo feature, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2 and a 24-megapixel front camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera, similar to the Nova 3i.
This features a 24-megapixel rear camera AI scene recognition along with a 2-megapixel secondary rear camera for portrait shots, arranged vertically, and a slightly bigger 3650mAh battery, compared to the Nova 3i.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera, secondary 2MP camera
- Dimensions: 158.3×75.3×7.6mm; Weight: 172g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3650mAh battery
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is expected to come in Black color. We should know more details, including the release date soon.